CONEXIS MOUTHVISION HD High Definition 6 LED Intraoral Camera
Sell more dentistry by showing patients what is wrong inside their mouth in high resolution.
CONEXIS MOUTHVISION HD easily integrates with your dental software.
Produces an outstanding full screen image without need to focus and with no fogging. Same Features as cameras costing thousands more!
- Ultra Fast Video Processor: Say Bye To Blurry Captures!
- New Generation 2 MP CMOS Sensor with 70% More Pixels Than 1.2 MP Models
- Larger 1/4 Inch Sensor Size for Lower Image Noise and Higher Dynamic Range Photos.
- 6 bright LEDs provide perfect intraoral illumination.
- 105 Degree Ultrawide Autofocus lens allows easy single tooth, quadrant and full arch photos.
- Shuts Off automatically when placed in its cradle or after 10 minutes of use.
- Sends image snapshots directly into patient’s chart with a single button press.
- Two separate image capture buttons: one on top and one on the bottom.
- Works with all versions of Windows without need for special drivers.
- Can used with or without imaging software.
Direct Software Integration:
Included CONEXIS IOC SNAPSHOT software allows complete integration with:
Adstra, Apixia, Apterix, CaptureLink, ClioSoft, Curve Hero, Dentrix Ascend, Dentrix Image, Dexis, Digora, EagleSoft, EvaSoft, Image FX, Kodak, MOGO, Open Dental, Romexis, Schick, Sidexis, Sopro Imaging, TigerView, Umbie, VaTech, Ezdent, VisiQuick, VISIX, and VixWin.
More about the CONEXIS MOUTHVISION HD:
- Large 1/4” CMOS sensor can capture the smallest details
- 2.0 Megapixel High Definition Image with 1600X1200 Pixel Resolution
- Built in Zoom function up to 400%
- USB image output for maximum versatility
- Upgrades your patient education and improves case presentations
- Integrates with leading imaging softwares
- Builds trust and appreciation for dental treatment
- 2.0 Mega Pixels
- Sensor ¼ CMOS
- Resolution Max 1600×1200
- Type of focus: Auto-focus
- Focus Range: 5mm-50mm
- Powered via USB cable
- Built in Zoom up to 400%
- Light: 6 white LEDs 5600K
- Visual Angle 105 degrees
- Length of handset 8 inches (204 mm)
- Cable Length: 8 Ft (2.5 m)
- Weight: 2 Oz.
What is included:
- One Intraoral camera
- One USB 2.0 cable with detachable connector
- One camera holder with magnetic shut-off sensor and two screws
- 50 disposable, single-use, optically-transparent plastic sheaths
- IOC SNAPSHOT software and TWAIN driver licensed for one PC.
- Installation Guide and Manual.
CONEXIS MOUTHVISON HD includes IOC SNAPSHOT software that integrates with all dental imaging applications and allows sending image snapshots directly into your patient’s chart with a single button press. It works with all version of Windows including 32 and 64 bit and Windows 10.
CONEXIS MOUTHVISON HD intraoral camera products come with an 18 month limited warranty.
If additional warranty coverage is purchased the terms will be extended for the total duration of the warranty coverage.
Maintenance and Care:
- Use the camera only with a protective sheath to comply with Health Code requirements.
- Use only a soft cloth to softly wipe the camera when needed.
- Do not wipe the camera with aldehyde or benzene based cleaners.
- Do not spray cleaning solutions or disinfectants directly on the camera handpiece or the USB cable to avoid damage to the internal circuitry.
- Use care not to allow liquids to run into the lens assembly and do not use abrasive wipes directly on the lens.