- ≥ 95% filtration efficiency against particles
- Lightweight construction for enhanced comfort
- The foldable 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement
- No Exhale Valve design ( protects both parties)
- This mask meets EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 standards for protective equipment.
- FDA listed. Listing number D380172
User Seal Check Instructions for PAGEONE KN95 FFP2-rated Facepiece Respirator Mask:Negative pressure check: Place both hands completely over the mask and inhale sharply. The mask should pull into your face. If air leaks around your face or eyes, adjust the nosepiece and straps and repeat the test.Positive pressure check: Put your hands over the mask and breathe out sharply. No air should leak out of the mask if it fits properly. If air leaks out, re-adjust the nosepiece and straps and repeat the test. Legal Disclaimer: It is not claimed or suggested that this product is safe or effective for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19For Respirator Fit Testing Requirements please refer to OHSA guidelines: https://www.osha.gov/video/respiratory_protection/fittesting_transcript.html