Conexis Dental Mission Statement
We Provide Expert Support To Locate, Design, Equip, And Maintain Your Clinic. Complete Dental Office Equipment Combos. Custom Dental Reception and Treatment Room Cabinets.
Are you building a dental clinic?
Call us at 416 901 6894 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with our project manager.
Check the following links to watch webinars which can answer most of the questions regarding how to build a successful dental business instead of building a dental office.
1. Money and Dentistry with Real Numbers. https://bit.ly/2Qk58zx
2. How to choose an OUTSTANDING location for your dental clinic. https://bit.ly/2Es3byz
3. Dental Office Building Trade Secrets. Over 500 Clinics Built! https://bit.ly/3hvTRs8
4. An insider’s guide to building https://bit.ly/32rjP9U
WHAT CONEXIS CAN DO FOR YOUR PRACTICE:
- Renovate your practice with new and refurbished equipment : Dental chairs, scalers, handpieces, dental suction unit, dental air compressor, dental 3D scanners, and autoclaves
- Ensure the success of your new office project with smart practice locations, office design, leasehold improvements, and complete equipment packages
- Modernize your office with IPAC compliant sterilization centers and stunning custom reception desks and cabinets
- Increase practice safety with advanced air purifiers, extraoral vacuum suction, and protective equipment
- Improve your diagnostics with 2D and 3D digital X-ray upgrades including installation and training
- Add new treatment options with in-office mentorship for Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Piezo Surgery, Soft Tissue Grafting, Implants, and lots more
- Double your hygiene effectiveness with customized training that ensures that your patients become advocates, promoters and loyal followers of your practice
Conexis Dental Services provides a full range of dental products, software, digital technology and services to dentists and dental labs.
Conexis Dental Services is also a dental education and conference hub offering cutting-edge instructional webinars and case discussions as well as research updates.
We are committed to providing dental products that offer the best value. With a strong scientific background as a guide, we aim to identify products that achieve industry leading performance while offering substantial savings.
Our product advisory panel use its extensive experience in dental education and research to review and evaluate emerging dental technologies and select high value dental products.
Working with our manufacturers, we evaluate dental products and suggest improvements, modifications, or new features.
We examine product documentation for ease of comprehension and completeness, review the supporting literature for dental products, and suggest avenues for further research.
We strive to provide dentists and dental laboratories with products that achieve industry leading performance while lowering the cost of care.
Meet The Conexis Team
Dr. Bassel Paul Gebrael
Director, DDS, Dip. Perio, FRCD(C)
Dr. Gebrael is a board certified periodontist and founder of SCIENCE OF IMPLANTS and CONEXIS DENTAL SERVICES. He believes that the traditional relationship between dentists and specialists is in urgent need of updating! He is a coach and mentor in dentistry and a pioneer in dental continuing education and online treatment planning services. His standardized recordkeeping modules are used by dentists worldwide to help plan complex implant cases with ease.
Dr. Gebrael received his dental degree from the University of Western Ontario in 1998 and his specialty diploma in Periodontics from Nova Southeastern University in 2002. He is a member of the Ontario Society of Periodontists, The American Academy of Periodontology, the Academy of Osseointegration, and the Ontario Dental Association.
Dr. Gebrael is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada FRCD(C).
Mr. Barry Huang
Sourcing and Technical Manager
Mr. Barry Huang received his Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree from Beijing University of Chemical Technology in 1996. He holds a post-graduate certificate in Supply Chain Management from Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning in Toronto, and graduated with honor in 2008.
Mr. Barry Huang is an innovative and resourceful certified supply chain professional with experience in sourcing, supply chain management, project management, and process optimization.
As the Sourcing and Technical Manager at Conexis Dental Services, Mr. Huang works with our dental educators and researchers to identify high value dental products that achieve an industry leading performance. He enjoys collaborating with global manufacturers and retailers to provide an outstanding e-commerce experience for our subscriber dentists.