1 AGD CE point in Category 3.
Presented by Steve Babor
Interviewed by Bassel P. Gebrael DDS, Dip. Perio, FRCD(C).
Steve Babor has 39 years of commercial real estate experience. In this interview and live interactive webinar he discusses the thinking process behind choosing an outstanding location for your new dental clinic.
Can you spot an outstanding location for a dental clinic in the images below?
- Learn what defines an outstanding location for a new dental clinic.
- Learn how traffic patterns and shopping patterns impact patient flow to your clinic.
- Learn how to avoid fringe locations that could limit your growth potential.
- Know what rental costs to expect for your clinic and how to take advantage of the current economic downturn.
- Learn what to look for in a lease agreement for your new dental clinic.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the retail landscape in terms of vacancies and change in the mix of tenants.
- Learn whether it is better to be in a mall or outside a mall and how to identify the good co-anchor tenants for your clinic.
- Learn the impact of branding on your new clinic.
- Learn how to evaluate the ease of access to your proposed clinic location and to your target market.
- Learn to evaluate parking availability and what parking is required for optimum growth.
SCIENCE OF IMPLANTS is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 9/1/2020 to 8/31/2024. Provider ID# 365586
There are no reviews yet.